Home | Anything | ( 2 ) | Subscribe | Post an answer

Asked by Eric on Wednesday January 2, 2013 24:15:45:

Re: Can someone who left school for 1year due to financial come to continue with his studies Reply by Felix on Wednesday January 9, 2013 at 9:47:50:

Of course, you can defer your admission or registration but you should put it in writing to your department. I think they have a way of deferring registration.

Post your Answer

Required fields are Name and Answer.


Email: (optional)


Recent Questions: